Wednesday, October 19, 2016

"Boney Bliss"

"Boney Bliss"
20" x 20" Oil on Canvas
© Monique Straub
Fall is such a fun time of year, not only for the weather, but for the festivities. Halloween and Dia de los Muertos are two of my favorites. Brightly colored costumes and plenty of "skullduggery." I began painting these boney buddies nearly 15 years ago, and customarily paint a few when this time of year rolls around. They are so much fun to paint, I may just continue through the end of the year!

"Boney Bliss" is painted on 20" x 20" gallery wrapped canvas, sides painted black, offered here ready to hang and enjoy. You can purchase here and have it shipped to your door, or purchase here and pick up at my Art on 30th studio, and I will refund the shipping fee. $425 + $35 to ship anywhere in the continental U.S.



No comments: