Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Almost Famous

My husband and I have a little joke around our house. Every time something pushes my art endeavors in a positive direction, he looks at me and says..."You're almost famous." These little "events of encouragement" as I call them, are the things that only another artist would understand, and I'm sharing them here not to boast about my achievements, but to hopefully encourage others to follow their passions. With that said...here are two of this months "events" that made my heart sing. I was contacted by a medical organization that wanted permission to use one of my images on the cover of their medical conference brochure, and the second was the inclusion of my work in the Daily Painters advertisement in the May issue of American Art Collector Magazine. A big thank you to the Daily Painters group, both of these opportunities made me feel "almost famous."

No comments: