Thursday, January 6, 2011

Daily Painters "Sunset Glow"

The New Year's Day sunset was awesome as well!


Did you make your New Year's resolution? They say if you write it down and tell someone that it's much easier to stay focused and accomplish your goals. So here is my "artists version" of the list: Paint, then paint, then take time to paint, and when I have an extra minute...paint. I love it, and apparently you love it, so everybody is happy! Just for fun, I'll be numbering my paintings as they are painted.

Painting #2 of the New Year is painted in soft pastel on sandpaper. This piece measures 12" x 12" and is framed in dark wood with UV/Non-glare museum glass. Buy it now price: $295.00, available for local (San Diego) pick up, or + $30 to ship anywhere in the continental U.S. or Canada. Updated 2/23/11: Sold...to a collector in Alexandria, VA.

2 comments:

Candy Barr said...

Striking Monique series of skies and landscapes!

Monique Straub said...

Thanks for your comment Candy, sorry it took me so long to write, I only recently learned how to reply...duh :)

Monique