Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Daily Painters "California Sunrise"

After watching the national weather report, I feel very fortunate to live in California. While the rest of the country is snowed in, this was the sunrise outside my bedroom window yesterday morning. I never tire of the beautiful color variations of the sky and mountains.

Painted in soft pastel on sandpaper, this piece measures 8" x 10". It is framed in wide/dark wood with UV/Non-glare museum glass. Enjoy a bit of California sunshine. Buy it now: $185.00 + $25 to ship anywhere in the continental U.S. and Canada. Thanks for stopping by. Updated 2/2/11: Sold...to a local collector!
Copyright 2011 Monique Straub. All rights reserved

2 comments:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

gasp! Wonderful palette!

Monique Straub said...

Mary,

I just had to figure out a way to use the red, I was really taking a chance here, but I think I like it.

Monique :)