Monday, March 28, 2011

Daily Painters "Morning Magic"

While on a recent vacation, I went for an early morning walk in the hills. While crossing a small foot bridge, I paused to take in the beautiful view. The only thing that could have made this scene more complete would have been a duck or two...I'm sure they were still snoozing in their nests.

Painted in soft pastel on sandpaper, this piece measures 12" x 12" and is framed with UV/non-glare glass, in a wide, dark wood finish frame with gold liner...very striking! I'm trying out these new frames for my square pieces and they look great. Buy it now: $295 + $30 to ship anywhere in the continental U.S. or Canada. Thanks for looking. Updated 5/7/11: Sold to a couple from Corona del Mar, thank you!

1 comment:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

heart palpitations.....