Friday, April 29, 2011

Daily Painters "Sunny Times"

It's almost time...loading the van tonight for Mission Federal Artwalk in San Diego! A "Sunny Time" it will be, with over 200 artists in the streets of Little Italy. If you're in the area, stop by my booth #313 at the corner of India and Cedar Streets and say hello. Hours are 11 am - 6 pm, this weekend, Saturday April 30 & Sunday May1.

Since my new business cards sport the image of a similar sunflower composition I painted some time ago, I thought it would be fun to have another original sunflower painting in my booth for the event.

This piece is painted in soft pastel on sandpaper, measures 12" x 12" and is framed in wide dark wood with thin gold liner and UV/non-glare museum glass. Buy it now price $295 + $30 to ship anywhere in the continental U.S. or Canada. Updated 4/30/11: Sold...at ArtWalk!

Please note: This weekend all of the pieces on my blog are subject to prior sale. I will attempt to disable the Paypal button immediately as they are sold at the festival. Thanks.

2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Hello, Monique. I met you this Saturday at the ArtWalk, and wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed seeing your work. I'm a novice painter, and you were so encouraging and inspiring. Thanks so much.

Monique Straub said...

It was a pleasure to meet you Mary Beth :)