Monday, April 11, 2011

Daily Painters "Where's the Pasta?"


Shopping at my local Trader Joe's is always a fun adventure. The smell of the fresh flowers and the colors of the seasonal fruits and veggies always get the creative wheels turning. Knowing there would be spring fresh produce in abudance, I found a reason for an early morning visit. Well, if you've ever been to a Trader Joe's, you know what I'm describing when I tell you the aisles are more than a little cramped. Now with that in mind, picture me blocking traffic with camera in hand, fondling the tomatoes into just the perfect pose...with the store manager hot on my tail. In my defense, I did buy all of the tomatoes I touched, and quickly headed toward the check-out stand...now, to find the pasta.

Painted in soft pastel on sandpaper, this piece measures 12" x 12" and is framed in a wide, gold/crackle finish wood frame with UV/non-glare museum glass. Ready to hang and enjoy with your favorite glass of the grape! Buy it now price $295 + $30 to ship anywhere in the continental U.S. or Canada. Updated 8/18/11: Sold...and on its way to Victorville, CA!

No comments: