Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Daily Painters "Furball"


Usually a painter of landscapes and botanical scenes, I thought this would be a fun little detour. Painting animals is something I rarely do, but my approach is really not any different. I just paint what I see and it usually works out. I've had a few city scene and hot rod ideas bouncing around in my head for a while now, and you'll probably see a few of those popping up from time to time.

This piece is painted in soft pastel on sandpaper and measures 8" x 8". It is framed in wide dark wood with thin gold liner and UV/non-glare museum glass. Ready to hang and enjoy...doesn't eat much...and you'll have no hair on your clothing. Buy it now price $175.00 + $30 to ship anywhere in the continental U.S. or Canada. Updated 9/30/11: Sold...to a good home in Springdale, Arkansas.

No comments: