Monday, May 23, 2011

Daily Painters "Torrey Pine Overlook"

The view through the trees looking south toward La Jolla was spectacular this past weekend. Clear skies make for a beautiful golden glow at that time just before sunset.

Painted in soft pastel on sandpaper, this piece measures 12" x 16" and is framed in wide dark wood with UV/non-glare museum glass. Ready to hang and enjoy. Buy it now price $365 + $40 to ship anywhere in the continental U.S. or Canada. Thanks for looking! Updated 6/12/11: Sold...from my studio in Spanish Village Art Center. Thank You!

1 comment:

Jay said...

Sooner or later I'll purchase one of your painting, I can feel it.
Especially this one looks beautiful.
I would love to stand there and feel the brise blowing gently through my hair and watching the sunset.
I love that time. :)

Love, Jay.
artandloveandme.blogspot.com