Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Daily Painters "Summer Faces #1"


Ahh.... this is the second to last painting I'm preparing for my show this weekend in La Jolla. I'll post the companion piece to this tomorrow, but for now I'm off to my framing bench. I received so many positive comments about the sunflower painting on my new business cards, that I thought a few more original sunflower paintings were in order.

Painted in soft pastel on sandpaper, this painting measures 12" x 12" and is framed in wide dark wood with thin gold liner and UV/non-glare museum glass. Buy it here on-line before the show this weekend... $295 + $30 to ship anywhere in the continental U.S. or Canada, or save the shipping and pick it up in the studio or at the show. Thanks for stopping by. Updated 6/19/11: Sold this morning, along with Summer Faces #2, to a cute family from Los Angeles, visiting the La Jolla Festival of the Arts.

No comments: