Thursday, January 19, 2012

Daily Painters "Spicy Tuna Roll"

"Spicy Tuna Roll"
8" x 8"
Orignal Soft Pastel on Sandpaper
Yes...I'm supposed to be on a diet. My husband and I have a tradition of going for sushi once per calendar quarter when we've finished with our tax appointment. I just can't pass on a spicy tuna roll, plenty of wasabi and a big, cold Sapporo!

"Spicy Tuna Roll" is framed in wide black wood with thin gold liner and UV/non-glare museum glass. Ready to hang and enjoy...calorie free! Buy it here $150 + $30 to ship anywhere in the continental US or Canada. Updated 1/23/12: Sold...to a local collector of my "kitchen art" pieces...thank you!

3 comments:

Nora MacPhail said...

Beautiful. I like your style.
Happy Painting,
Nots

Rebecca Malone said...

wow -- this is gorgeous! love it.

Karin Lynn Cumming said...

...I feel "healthier" just looking at them.....great colouration.