Monday, February 13, 2012

Daily Painters "A Lavender Breeze"

"A Lavender Breeze"
Soft Pastel on Sandpaper
8" x 10"
It's another cold, breezy day in the neighborhood. I'm sitting here in my studio with a hot cup of coffee, watching the Poppies do their dance.  Puffy, white clouds skimming along a dark blue sky have me pondering the thought of breaking out my backpack easel and going for a walk to do a little Plein Air painting. Hmm... on second thought, I think my fur lined, LL Bean slippers have countered such foolish thinking :)

"A Lavender Breeze" is framed in wide, dark wood with UV/non-glare museum glass. Ready to hang and enjoy. $175 + $30 to ship anywhere in the continental US or Canada. Updated 2/14/12: Sold...and on its way to La Jolla, CA...thank you :)

1 comment:

Denna Kadavy said...

I just love your style. Very distinctive. I will continue to follow your work.
Denna Kadavy
Kingfisher, Okla