Monday, February 27, 2012

Daily Painters "Something's Fishy"

"Something's Fishy"
Soft Pastel on Sandpaper
8" x 10"

Any Sardine fans out there? So I'm at my local Trader Joe's yesterday, stocking up on munchies in preparation to watch the Oscars on tv. Wine, cheese, sausages...and oh...these sardines look interesting. Well it's been a long time since I've had Sardines, and I guess I must have forgotten that eerie yellow/green oil that they are packed in. That can't be anything real can it? Looks strangely "chemical laden" to me...but then I trust Trader Joe's "natural foods" image...so what the heck...

"Something's Fishy" is offered framed in wide dark wood with UV/non-glare museum glass, ready to hang and ponder :) $175 + $30 to ship anywhere in the continental US or Canada. Updated 3/23/12: Sold...and on its way to Oakland, CA...thank you Jon!

No comments: