Monday, April 9, 2012

"Kiss of Spring"

"Kiss of Spring"
Soft Pastel on Sandpaper
14" x 18"
The coming of Spring welcomes the beginning of art show season. I'm busily preparing for my first outdoor show "Mission Federal ArtWalk," which takes place April 28 and 29 in the streets of Little Italy here in San Diego. Along with the preparation of a few larger "show pieces," I will also offer a few smaller works for new collectors.

"Kiss of Spring" is offered framed in wide, dark brown wood with thin gold liner and UV/non-glare museum glass, ready to hang and enjoy. * Please note: I had a bit of difficulty adjusting the color balance of the background swirls on this piece, and could never get them exact in the photo. They are actually a bit richer and more turquoise, and I think prettier than I was able to show here.
Buy it now: $495 + $40 to ship anywhere in the continental US or Canada.



No comments: