Thursday, October 11, 2012

Blue Horizon

"Blue Horizon"
9" x 12" Pastel on Sandpaper
© Monique Straub
 
The grasses of fall have begun to show their colors, and here in San Diego the first rain of the season is lightly sprinkling my studio window today. Ambitious as I was this summer about doing more painting outdoors, I realize I've surrendered to the comfort of my new digs.

I would like to thank all of my Facebook friends, neighbors and collectors that stopped by my new studio for Friday Night Liberty. My little studio/gallery was wall to wall with art lovers and I look forward to next month when we do it all again on November 2nd. Speaking of Facebook, I invite you to join my community for art updates and Liberty Station news.

"Blue Horizon" shown above, is offered framed in a wide, gold, plein air style frame with UV/non-glare museum glass, ready to hang and enjoy. You can purchase here and have it shipped to your door, or purchase here and pick up at my studio and I will refund the shipping cost. Thanks for looking :) $225 + $35 to ship anywhere in the continental US or Canada. Updated 10/20/12: Sold...and on its way to College Station, Texas!

No comments: