Sunday, March 24, 2013

"Sunny Trio"

"Sunny Trio"
12" x 12" Pastel on Sandpaper
© Monique Straub
 
One of my favorite sunflower motifs, Sunny Trio is just in time for spring. I've painted similar sunflower pieces in various color combos, and I never tire of their happy faces. A visit to the local farmers market has given me renewed inspiration for many more floral paintings, along with a few fun bell pepper and tomatoe works as well.

"Sunny Trio" is offered framed in a wide black, plein air style frame with gold liner and UV/non-glare museum glass. Ready to hang and enjoy. Purchase here and have it shipped to your door, or purchase here and pick up at my Liberty Station studio and I'll refund the shipping cost. $295 + $30 to ship anywhere in the continental US or Canada. Updated 4/27/13: Sold!

No comments: