Thursday, September 5, 2013

My Anniversary...You get the Gift!

 
You're Invited!

 
"Friday Night Liberty"
at NTC Liberty Station
Friday, September 6th, 5-9pm

(yes, that's tomorrow night)

Monique Straub Studio/Gallery
One Year Anniversary
 
This is your chance to meet the artists and visit open studios,
galleries and free opening night art and dance receptions.

In addition, I'm celebrating the one year anniversary of my move
to Liberty Station, and Friday night kicks off with a special gift for you...

Visit my gallery at Liberty Station and take 15% off
any original art hanging in the gallery
through the month of September!
(sorry, does not apply to online sales)

Ample free parking, and several restaurant selections make this a great date night opportunity!
Hope to see you there...

"I will be featuring a pastel demonstration with Sangria and snacks!"
Monique Straub Studio/Gallery
Barracks 19, Second Floor, Studio 207
 

No comments: