Saturday, November 9, 2013

"Shadow Dance"

"Shadow Dance"
24" x 24" Oil on Canvas
© Monique Straub
The subject of todays painting was captured during a "Nation Wide Photo Walk" in Coronado a few weeks ago. I accompanied my husband on a two hour walk through the scenic streets of Coronado, along with about 30 other photographers as they captured the sights of this beautiful city. Hubby snapped photos with his Nikon, and I just couldn't resist snapping a few of my own with my trusty cell phone. The image that caught my attention was the bold shadow patterns of these poppies, cast on a stucco wall.

"Shadow Dance" is painted on 1-1/2" depth canvas with sides painted black, ready to hang and enjoy. You may purchase here and have it shipped to your door, or purchase here and pick up at my studio/gallery at Liberty Station, Pt. Loma, and I will refund the shipping. $595 + $40 to ship anywhere in the continental US or Canada. Updated 12/10/16: Sold!

No comments: