Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Many thanks, an invitation, and a Spring Sale!

 
Birds of Paradise fly to new collectors at Mission Federal ArtWalk!

Whew! After two 12-hour days on my feet, I'm happy to report that despite the Saturday morning wind storm, this years Mission Federal ArtWalk was a great success! Now that the dust has settled, I would like to thank all of my local collectors and Facebook friends for stopping by to pay a visit. Many of my paintings found new homes, and I received several special requests and new ideas. Now it's back to work in the studio!

Didn't get a chance to attend?

I invite you to visit my studio/gallery in Barracks 19 at Liberty Station this Friday, May 2nd for our monthly open studio event "Friday Night Liberty."  All of the studios and galleries will be open with music and refreshments from 5-9pm.

I have another bit of good news... I'm having a "One Night Only Spring Sale" in my studio during "Friday Night Liberty." A great time to add to your art collection and enjoy a 20% discount on all paintings in the studio.

Thanks again, and hope to see you there!

No comments: