Tuesday, April 1, 2014

"Summer Vacation"

"Summer Vacation"
36" x 48" Oil on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
© Monique Straub
 
It feels like ages since I've shared a new painting, but I haven't been slacking off! My studio is humming in preparation for Mission Federal ArtWalk in Little Italy, April 26th & 27th.

Are you still contemplating one of my pieces? You can get a "sneak preview" and "first pick" at my studio during "Friday Night Liberty," this Friday from 5-9pm.

My most recent oil painting, "Summer Vacation," will be the centerpiece of my display. Painted in response to happy travel memories, it was a joy to paint so large. Painted on 1-1/2" thick gallery wrapped canvas, the sides of this piece are painted black and it is ready to hang, unframed. You may purchase here and have it shipped to your door, or purchase here and pick up at my studio/gallery at Liberty Station, Pt. Loma, and I will refund the shipping. $2495 + $50 to ship anywhere in the continental US or Canada. Updated 7/3/14: Sold...and on its way to Sand Point, Idaho!

No comments: