Monday, August 4, 2014

"Summer Song"

"Summer Song"
18" x 24" Pastel on Sandpaper
© Monique Straub

Inspired by my long morning walks through Balboa Park here in San Diego, the lily pond is one of my favorite destinations. I'm there early, when the fish are active and the water is cool and still...

"Summer Song" is offered framed in a wide, black plein air style frame with an antique gold liner and UV/non glare museum glass. Ready to hang and enjoy. You may purchase here and have it shipped to your door, or purchase here and pick up at my Spanish Village Studio and I will refund the shipping cost. $675 + $50 to ship anywhere in the continental US or Canada.




1 comment:

Lavon said...

just loving your work. congrats on the new studio. I hope that means your work is selling well in spite of the recession. Things are tuff here.