Wednesday, February 18, 2015

"Wake Up to Sunshine"

"Wake Up To Sunshine"
24" x 24" Oil on Gallery Canvas
© Monique Straub
Studio News: Oh how life can change in the blink of an eye! If you're following me on Facebook, you already know that I've been diagnosed with Cancer. Stage 2 Lymphoma to be exact. I've just completed my second round of Chemotherapy, and I'm happy to report that things are going very well. Getting tired easily is the only side effect I'm currently experiencing, so the painting continues at my home studio, and I hope to be ready to show my work again at ArtWalk in Little Italy this coming April.

"Wake Up to Sunshine" is my latest oil painting on canvas, it is 24" x 24" on 1-1/2" thick gallery wrapped canvas, sides painted black, ready to hang and enjoy. You may purchase here and have it shipped to your door, or purchase here and pick up at my Spanish Village Studio #34A  in Balboa Park and I will refund the shipping fee. $575 + $40 to ship anywhere in the continental US. or Canada. Thanks for stopping by :) Updated 5/22/15: Sold...and on it's way to Missouri!

No comments: