Monday, April 18, 2016

"Garden Gala"

"Garden Gala"
12" x 16" Pastel on Sandpaper
© Monique Straub
Fluffy headed Poppies...dancing in the wind on tall curved stems...it's party time! Another of my newly painted pastel pieces, headed for Mission Federal ArtWalk in Little Italy at the end of this month, April 30 - May 1. I've been painting, framing, and snapping photos at a fever pitch...and I'm excited to show you what's new. I hope you have a chance to stop by my booth #318 at the corner of India & Cedar Street, and take a look. Not going to make it? You can purchase any of my available works right here on my website.

"Garden Gala" is painted in soft pastel on sandpaper, offered framed in a dark brown wood, plein air style frame, ready to hang and enjoy.  You may purchase here and have it shipped to your door, or or purchase here and pick it up at my studio at Art on 30th, and I will refund the shipping. $375 + $40 to ship anywhere in the continental U.S. or Canada.



No comments: