Wednesday, May 4, 2016

The Dream Continues...

Mission Federal ArtWalk 2016
 An intense weekend of kids, dogs, critics and kettlecorn...my first festival of the season is a wrap!

Sharing a double booth this year with my photographer husband John, it went by like a flash. Many paintings found new homes, and all of the positive comments will surely fuel my creativity in the months ahead.

I would like to extend a huge thank you to all of my Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and blog followers that visited my booth at ArtWalk this year. It is always fun to meet my social media friends in the flesh!

Mark your calendars for my next show, The San Diego Festival (formerly the La Jolla Festival of the Arts), at an all new location at beautiful Waterfront Park on the Embarcadero, June 11-12.

In addition to festival shows, you can see my work at my "Open Studio" events at Art on 30th. See the Events tab on my blog, or sign up for blog notifications to receive info on dates and times.


No comments: