Monday, June 12, 2017

Happy Birthday!

"Happy Birthday!"
36" x 36" Oil on Canvas
© Monique Straub
Strange name for a painting? Well...June is my birthday month, and this year it's a big one! The big Six-O. I haven't really been keeping a "bucket list," but if I was, I think many of the things that would be on it, I've already experienced...except winning the Lotto...still waiting on that one. As I was sitting in my studio pondering my next painting and flipping through inspiration photos, I came across this beautiful vase of flowers. As usual, a lot of the colors, background, etc. are made up as I go, but I can do that...it's my birthday :)

"Happy Birthday" is painted in vivid color with bold brush strokes, on 1-1/2" depth gallery wrapped canvas, sides painted black, ready to hang and enjoy. You can purchase at Adelman Fine Art. Updated 7/31/17: Sold!

No comments: