Monday, June 12, 2017

Happy Birthday!

"Happy Birthday!"
36" x 36" Oil on Canvas
© Monique Straub
Strange name for a painting? Well...June is my birthday month, and this year it's a big one! The big Six-O. I haven't really been keeping a "bucket list," but if I was, I think many of the things that would be on it, I've already experienced...except winning the Lotto...still waiting on that one. As I was sitting in my studio pondering my next painting and flipping through inspiration photos, I came across this beautiful vase of flowers. As usual, a lot of the colors, background, etc. are made up as I go, but I can do that...it's my birthday :)

"Happy Birthday" is painted in vivid color with bold brush strokes, on 1-1/2" depth gallery wrapped canvas, sides painted black, ready to hang and enjoy. You can purchase here and have it delivered to your door, or purchase here and pick up at my North Park studio and I will refund the shipping fee. $1800 + $40 to ship anywhere in the continental US.



No comments: