Thursday, July 13, 2017

Torrey Blue

"Torrey Blue"
20" x 20" Oil on Canvas
© Monique Straub
With the recent opening of  "Blue Me Away," the latest show at Adelman Fine Art, blue has taken over my palette! If you're a local San Diegan, this new show featuring predominately blue works from their represented artists is a must see! The show will be up until August 27th, and the gallery is located at 1980 Kettner Blvd. Seven of my works are included in this show, and as always, work is also available right here on my website.

The inspiration photo I snapped for this image is another example of the beauty and wonder of the California coast. Graceful, wind-shaped trees are the signature feature of Torrey Pines State Park, and I just can't get enough.

"Torrey Blue" is painted on 1-1/2" depth gallery wrapped canvas, sides painted black, offered ready to hang and enjoy. You can purchase at Adelman Fine Art. Updated 7/31/17: Sold!

No comments: