Monday, August 7, 2017

Persimmons

"Persimmons"
24" x 24" Oil on Canvas
© Monique Straub
Every year at this time I have the same funny conversation with my husband. I say, "I'm starting to feel a little bit of fall in the air..." He says, "It's 95 degrees outside, how can it feel like fall?" I think since fall is my favorite season of the year, and I've already seen pumpkins at the craft store, and Halloween costumes at Costco...it must be close! Persimmons and Pomegranates are another sure sign, so here they are!

"Persimmons" is painted in the warm colors of fall, on 1-1/2" depth gallery wrapped canvas, sides painted black, ready to hang and enjoy. (Note: the background color is a touch more light blue, and not quite as gray as the photo turned out) You can purchase here and have it delivered to your door, $650 with free shipping anywhere in the continental U.S.




No comments: