Saturday, December 9, 2017

Merlot Magic

"Merlot Magic"
40" x 40" Oil on Canvas
© Monique Straub
It's a festive time of year, and holiday parties are already in full swing. The appetizers are plentiful, and the wine is flowing. I generally can't wait to get into my studio to paint, but I must admit, it can be difficult to stay focused this time of year. As I sip my wine, it dawns on me that it's time to paint the vineyards again. I've previously painted this scene in soft pastel, but never in oil. I hope you like it!

"Merlot Magic" is painted on 1-1/2" depth gallery wrapped canvas, sides painted black, ready to hang and enjoy. The inspiration for this painting was a recent trip to the vineyards in Sonoma. You can purchase here and have it delivered to your door. $1800 with free shipping anywhere in the continental U.S.




No comments: