Thursday, April 19, 2018

Sunday Drive

"Sunday Drive"
24" x 24 " Oil on Canvas
© Monique Straub
Driving the road from San Diego to Palm Desert is one of my happy places! Not a lot of traffic, clear blue sky, and I know I'm in for a fun filled weekend. I have many happy memories of vacationing in Palm Springs in the 60's with my parents. I was about 10, and back in those days, when things were much safer, they would think nothing of going out for dinner and dancing, leaving me at the swanky hotel, poolside with the room service menu and my little french poodle. Suzie and I would delight in a dinner of hamburger, fries and a coke...all the while watching the cute pool boys. John and I vacation there often, and some day, we may make the permanent move. I will relive my childhood ...minus the pool boys :)

"Sunday Drive" is painted in oil on gallery wrapped canvas, sides painted black, ready to hang and enjoy. You can purchase here and have it delivered to your door. $650 with free shipping anywhere in the continental U.S.



No comments: