Thursday, May 24, 2018

"Dreamscape"

"Dreamscape"
20" x 20" Oil on Canvas
© Monique Straub
My mornings always begin with an almond milk latte, and a nice long walk. With my trusty cellphone camera in hand, I usually snap away at interesting scenes that later become inspiration for my paintings. A recent walk along Fourth Avenue in Bankers Hill resulted in several snaps of interesting branch formations, and a few curious homeowners, wondering what I was doing taking pictures in their front yards! This time of year the trees are just starting to leaf out, and the branches are still mostly exposed...just perfect!

"Dreamscape" is painted in oil on gallery wrapped canvas, sides painted black, ready to hang and enjoy. The perfect size to hang in a guest bath, or kitchen! You can purchase here and have it delivered to your door. $480 with free shipping anywhere in the continental U.S.




No comments: