Friday, May 18, 2018

"Lucky 13"

"Lucky 13"
© Monique Straub
12" x 36" Oil on Canvas
Talk about luck...did I tell you I have been selected as one of 120 artists to show my work in Laguna Beach at the Laguna Art A-Fair this summer? I'm thrilled, and to add to the excitement, my husband John has also been selected to show his photography. It will be an exciting, and exhausting show this summer. We will be driving up a minimum of once per week for two months to work the show and attend the many festivities and parties that are planned. I have been "burning up the brushes" in my studio in preparation, and will be offering "first dibs" on all of my newest work to my long time collectors and new collectors (that could be you!) Stay tuned for more info in future posts.

"Lucky 13" is painted in oil on gallery wrapped canvas, sides painted black, ready to hang and enjoy. You can purchase here and have it delivered to your door. $495 with free shipping anywhere in the continental U.S.



No comments: