Monday, July 22, 2013

"High Humidity"

"High Humidity"
12" x 12" Framed Oil on Canvas
© Monique Straub
 
After spending a fabulous week on an Alaska cruise, the return to Southern California weather was a bit of a shock. Yes, I can hear you now..."What's to complain about with San Diego weather?" Well, it's this...my hair is limp and I'm not liking it! Big, puffy clouds over the San Diego skyline are a beautiful site, but inland where I live, it's a different story. It's humidity city right now, and I even captured a mosquito in the house.  I guess sometimes we just don't know how good we have it, so I'll just have to paint my troubles away :)
 
"High Humidity" is offered framed in a gold crackle finish float frame, and available here. You can have it shipped to your door, or pick up at my studio in Pt. Loma and I'll refund the shipping. $275 + $30 to ship anywhere in the continental US or Canada. Updated 8/25/13: Sold to a new collector at ArtWalk!

No comments: