Thursday, March 23, 2017

"Ocotillo"

"Ocotillo"
24" x 24" Oil on Canvas
© Monique Straub
Whew...the final painting of my "Desert Series" is complete, and I'm looking forward to seeing them all displayed together in my booth at the Indian Wells Art Festival one week from today. I'll be loading the van next Tuesday afternoon with my lucky 17 paintings and heading out for Palm Desert bright and early on Wednesday. After a half day of travel, and a visit with friends for a wonderful home cooked meal, we will look forward to setting up the booth on Thursday, for the Friday-Saturday-Sunday event. If you happen to be in the area, stop by for a peek!

"Ocotillo" is painted in oil on gallery wrapped canvas, sides painted black, offered here ready to hang and enjoy. If you just can't make it to the desert, you can purchase "Ocotillo" here and have it shipped direct to your door, or pick up at my Art on 30th studio and I will refund the shipping fee. Updated 3/24/17: Sold...and on its way to West Hills, CA :)

No comments: