Saturday, August 28, 2010

Daily Painters "Lemon-Lime"

The sights and smells of summer are fading fast, just a few buds remain on the lemon tree, with leaves rustling in the "feels like fall to me" breeze. I'm waiting to spy my first pumpkin...my favorite time of year is near.

Painted in soft pastel on sandpaper, this piece measures 12" x 12" and is offered framed in coordinating dark wood, and protected with UV/Non-glare Museum Glass. It's ready to hang and enjoy. Buy it now price: $295.00 + $30 to ship anywhere in the continental U.S. Thanks for looking. Updated 5/30/11: Sold!

1 comment:

studio-middle said...

I love your style! This painting really jumps out at me -- I love the blue of the background, and the textured leaves. It's a soothing painting, but at the same time piques my senses. Nice!