Thursday, September 2, 2010

Daily Painters "California Vista Two"


Sunrise in the eastern sky sets the clouds ablaze...crisp, fresh morning air...the signs of fall are all around us! Have you ever noticed how deep blue and purple the distant mountains look this time of year? I'm always amazed at the vivid colors in the sky at sunrise, and I tell my hubby on our morning walk, "If I painted it exactly that way, no one would believe it!" So I did it anyway...

Painted in soft pastel on sandpaper, this piece measures 12" x 16" and is offered framed in coordinating dark wood, and protected with UV/Non-glare Museum Glass. It's ready to hang and enjoy. Buy it now price: $350.00 + $40 to ship anywhere in the continental U.S. Note: This is a pending commission sale. Thanks for looking. Updated 9/3/10: Sold!

No comments: