Monday, November 22, 2010

Daily Painters "Relax"

Ahhh...just finished framing my final piece for the San Diego Holiday Arts Festival this Thanksgiving weekend. I'm often asked if I ever do abstract pieces. Yes, I love to do abstracts just to relax. It's a great way to finish off a hectic week of preparations. I usually pre-select a color palette, then work on these pieces over a period of months. No hurry, they just evolve in their own time.

Offered for local pick-up only - sorry no shipping. This piece measures 18" x 24" and is matted in archival black to 22" x 28". The frame is dark, wide wood with UV/Non-glare museum glass. Yes...museum glass this size costs a small fortune, but it's surely worth every penny! Buy it before the show price: $695 - but remember, local pick up only, no shipping available on this one. See you at the show. Updated 11/29/10: SOLD!

Copyright 2010 Monique Straub. All rights reserved. 

No comments: