Monday, February 28, 2011

Daily Painters "Oak Tree Dreams"

Painting daily sometimes gets my ideas flowing so fast that it's hard to keep up. Usually, I arrive at the studio in the morning with no idea what the day will bring. I thumb through a big box of reference photos I've taken on my travels, and one thing or another will jump out to be painted. But on this day, before I could even get into the studio, this group of oak trees worked their way into my early morning dreams. Do you dream in color? My dreams are in crazy color...and usually that "wonky" pathway is in every dream. Hmmm, I wonder what that means...

Painted in soft pastel on sandpaper, this piece measures 12" x 16" and is framed in wide dark wood with UV/non-glare museum glass. Ready to hang and enjoy. Buy it now price: $350 + $40 to ship anywhere in the continental U.S. or Canada. Updated 3/1/11: Sold...to my top local collector!

No comments: