Friday, December 20, 2013

"Back Yard Sunrise"

It was summer time and the painting is easy. I was just back from a wonderful trip to Sonoma wine country with ideas, sketches and images galore. But there's no place like home...with so many beautiful scenes all around me, it's a breeze to notice something interesting right here in my own back yard. I took artistic license with this piece and combined the land scenery looking west, with the sky scenery looking east, and here you have it.

Painted in soft pastel on sandpaper, this piece measures 14" x 18" and is framed in wide dark wood with thin gold liner, and UV/non-glare museum glass. Ready to hang and enjoy. Buy it now price $475 + $40 to ship anywhere in the continental U.S. or Canada. Thanks for looking.
Updated 4/27/15: Sold!

1 comment:

Creative Rumblings said...

It is awesome! I like all your work, but especially the landscapes you make from the settings in beautiful California. Thanks for showing us these gorgeous pieces.