Friday, December 27, 2013

"All Choked Up"

While in Sonoma a few years ago, I not only browsed some beautiful vineyards, I also stumbled upon an architectural design/garden center. The garden displays were so unique, I spent almost three hours just wandering about and snapping photos of the many interesting plants. One of the most unique settings was an entire vegetable garden built in raised planters with vertical rebar mesh fashioned into ten foot tall trellis structures. There were fabulous heirloom tomato towers, and this wonderful stand of artichokes that were the tallest I've ever seen. Veggies on steroids I was thinking...

Painted in soft pastel on sandpaper, this piece measures 11" x 14" and is framed in wide dark wood with UV/non-glare museum glass. Ready to hang and enjoy...without the garlic butter :)
Buy it now price $325 + $30 to ship anywhere in the continental U.S. or Canada. Sold!

No comments: