Tuesday, August 21, 2012

"I'll have Tomatoes" by Monique Straub

"I'll have Tomatoes"
Soft Pastel on Sandpaper
12" x 12"
Yes, that's what she said..."I'll have tomatoes."  From time to time the "Paypal trigger fingers" of some of my top collectors are pretty fast. In some cases, too fast for some of you that see one of my pieces that you like, but hesitate to purchase. Sometimes the size or color may not fit exactly what you need. No worries...I love to work with your requests too. "I'll have Tomatoes" has been created with direction from Kathy S. As with all of my "special request" pieces, there is no obligation to purchase, and no up front charge to make the request. Just drop me note if there is ever anything you "miss out on" or if you see something you would like in a different color/size and I'll give it a shot.

Framed in wide brown wood with thin gold liner and UV/non-glare museum glass. $295 + $35 to ship anywhere in the continental US or Canada. No Paypal button yet, we'll see if Kathy likes it :)

So, here it is Kathy, how did I do? Updated 8/24/12: She loved it...and even decided to add "Casa de Pico" to her collection!"

1 comment:

Kathye said...

I LOVE it, Monique! Your artwork is incredible -- the colors are amazing! It was hard to chose two pastels to purchase right now, as I really love them all! Thank you for painting this AMAZING pastel of tomatoes just for me!!!!!!
Kathy S