Monday, August 13, 2012

"Sweet Summertime" Pastel by Monique Straub

"Sweet Summertime"
Pastel on Sandpaper
12" x 12"
Pop one in your mouth for a sweet explosion! Tiny tomatoes and green beans are center stage at my local Trader Joe's this week, and I've been lurking in the produce aisles with my cell phone camera. Can pumpkins and speckled corn cobs be far behind? Actually, this is the first painting from my new studio digs...oh yes...I've moved from that beautiful studio with a fireplace and expanded my work space. I'll have pictures and details in the days to come.

"Sweet Summertime" is offered framed in wide black wood with thin gold liner and UV/non-glare museum glass. Easy to purchase here and have it shipped or pick up at my studio in Spanish Village and I'll refund the shipping charge. $295 + $30 to ship anywhere in the continental US or Canada. Thanks for stopping by :)




No comments: