Thursday, November 8, 2012

"Santa Ana Forecast"

"Santa Ana Forecast"
14" x 18" Pastel on Sandpaper
© Monique Straub
 
The first blustry days of fall are upon us here in San Diego. The forecast calls for high winds in our local mountains and a bit of rain inland where I live. The perfect day to cozy up in the studio, jazz on the radio, cinnamon latte in hand. For this scene I used one of my "on the fly" shots from the car window this past summer while traveling through the Paso Robles area of Central California.

"Santa Ana Forecast" is offered framed in a wide, dark brown, plein air style frame with antique gold liner and UV/non-glare museum glass. Ready to hang and enjoy.  You may purchase here and have it shipped to your door, or purchase here and pick up at my Pt. Loma/Liberty Station studio and I will refund the shipping. $525 + $35 to ship anywhere in the continental US or Canada. Updated 4/27/13: Sold!

No comments: