Friday, November 29, 2013

"Sonoma Springtime" & "Small Business Saturday"

"Sonoma Springtime"
12" x 12" Pastel on Sandpaper
© Monique Straub
 
Just one example of the original works available at 15% off for Small Business Saturday! Check out my website to see many more available "ready to hang" pastel and oil paintings. Purchase in my Liberty Station studio today, on Small Business Saturday from 10am - 3pm, or through my website and I'll refund the savings :)

"Sonoma Springtime" is offered framed in a wide, black plein air style frame with gold liner and UV/non-glare museum glass. Ready to hang and enjoy. You can purchase here and have it shipped to your door, or purchase here and pick up at my Pt. Loma studio and I'll refund the shipping cost and 15% savings. $295 + $30 to ship anywhere in the continental US or Canada.
Updated 2/15: Sold, to a lovely couple from Texas!

3 comments:

Lavon said...

wondeful piece!

Carol Schiff Daily Painting said...

Monique, I so adore your work, especially this piece and the cactus in the previous post. Your work makes me smile :-)

Monique Straub said...

Thank you both for your comments :)