Friday, June 21, 2013

"Tangles"

"Tangles"
12" x 12" Framed Oil on Canvas
© Monique Straub
 
Mmm...I open my studio in the morning and I'm greeted by the smell of oil paint! Painting poppies in pastel is one of my favorite things to do, but it's also a really fun challenge to navigate them in oil paint. Every two weeks or so, my hubby and I visit a local buffet restaurant that always has a huge patch of blooming poppies in the front. I just can't get enough of them...but too many visits to the buffet make for a chubby artist!

"Tangles" is offered framed and available here. You can have it shipped to your door, or pick up at my studio in Pt. Loma and I'll refund the shipping. $275 + $30 to ship anywhere in the continental US or Canada. Hope to see you soon :) Updated 11/1/13: Sold...to a collector in Washoe Valley, Nevada!

No comments: