Monday, July 8, 2013

"Nothing but Sunshine"

"Nothing but Sunshine"
12" x 12" Framed Oil on Canvas
© Monique Straub
 
Ahh Summer...it's time to get back to the studio after a week-long 25th Wedding Anniversary cruise to Alaska! My creative batteries are overcharged with painting ideas. I took along my trusty Moleskine sketch journal and a travel watercolor set to record the daily adventures, and upon my return, three new oil paintings emerged from the drying chamber (that's my van parked in the driveway :)

"Nothing but Sunshine" is offered framed in a gold crackle finish float frame, and available here. You can have it shipped to your door, or pick up at my studio in Pt. Loma and I'll refund the shipping. $275 + $30 to ship anywhere in the continental US or Canada. Hope to see you soon. Updated 7/9/13: Sold...to a new collector in Lafayette, CA...thank you :)

No comments: