Sunday, August 4, 2013

"August Breeze"

"August Breeze"
12" x 12" Framed Oil on Canvas
© Monique Straub
 
I can feel it coming...the cool breeze of Fall. Not yet you say? Well here in San Diego we've had a more than mild start to summer, and I'm hoping it stays this way right into October. Breezy and cooler than normal days have extended into the beginning of August, making work in the studio more than comfy. I'm off for my yearly visit to Carmel, CA soon, and will surely see my first "pumpkin on the porch" as I always do. Can you tell I'm ready?

"August Breeze" is offered framed in a gold crackle finish float frame, and available here. You can have it shipped to your door, or pick up at my studio in Pt. Loma and I'll refund the shipping. $275 + $30 to ship anywhere in the continental US or Canada. Updated 4/26/14: Sold...to a new local collector!

No comments: