Sunday, July 28, 2013

"Twist of Lemon"

"Twist of Lemon"
12" x 12" Framed Oil on Canvas
© Monique Straub
Summertime and the lemons are crazy! While taking my morning walk each day, I pass by the lemon tree down the street in amazement. This little lemon tree is working overtime, producing some of the most beautiful lemons and foliage in the garden. The birds are happy, the bees are happy, and occasionally I pocket a few that are scattered on the ground, and I'm happy!

"Twist of Lemon" is offered framed in a gold crackle finish float frame, and available here. You can have it shipped to your door, or pick up at my studio in Pt. Loma and I'll refund the shipping. $275 + $30 to ship anywhere in the continental US or Canada. Time for a tall glass of Lemonaide! Updated 3/4/14: Sold!

No comments: