Thursday, October 17, 2013

"Blue Horizon Two"

"Blue Horizon Two"
12" x 16" Pastel on Sandpaper
© Monique Straub
 
I'm revisiting another favorite scene today. I've had a few requests for pieces that are sold, and I'm relaxing in the studio and painting to catch up a bit. The photo for this piece was taken at the Torrey Pines State Park, looking south toward the coastline of La Jolla. The transition of seasons from Summer to Fall yields a mix of colored foliage and wind whipped treetops.

"Blue Horizon Two" is offered framed in a wide, black, plein air style frame with gold liner and UV/non-glare museum glass. Ready to hang and enjoy. You may purchase here and have it shipped to your door, or purchase here and pick up at my studio/gallery and I will refund the shipping. $375 + $40 to ship anywhere in the continental US or Canada. Updated 11/1/13: Sold...to a collector in Washoe Valley, Nevada!

No comments: