Monday, October 14, 2013

"Santa Ana Forecast - Two"

"Santa Ana Forecast - Two"
14" x 18" Soft Pastel on Sandpaper
© Monique Straub
 
I'm taking a short break while my oil paintings dry, and revisiting a favorite scene today. I've had a few requests for pieces that are sold, and I always love to relax in the studio and paint what feel like old friends. The photo for this piece was taken in the Central California area of Paso Robles, while on a vacation trip to Carmel. Wind whipped clouds and swinging treetops made for a fun challenge.

"Santa Ana Forecast - Two" is offered framed in a wide, dark brown, plein air style frame with antique gold liner and UV/non-glare museum glass. Ready to hang and enjoy. You may purchase here and have it shipped to your door, or purchase here and pick up at my studio/gallery and I will refund the shipping. $525 + $40 to ship anywhere in the continental US or Canada. Updated 10/16/13: Sold...to a new collector in New Jersey!

No comments: