Tuesday, January 14, 2014

"Speedy"

"Speedy"
12" x 12" Framed Pastel on Sandpaper
© Monique Straub
 
What is it about dogs that always makes us smile? I was browsing a recent "doggie" event at Liberty Station, and met "Speedy" the terrier mix. He reminded me of my little "Skidmore" the Schnauzer, who now looks down on me from doggie heaven. Since this was an adoption event, it was really hard not to bring them all home. "Speedy" was sporting red bandana, and melting hearts left and right! I'm sure he found a wonderful home that day.

"Speedy" is offered framed in a wide, brown plein air style frame with gold liner and UV/non-glare museum glass. Ready to hang and enjoy. You can purchase here and have it shipped to your door, or purchase here and pick up at my Pt. Loma studio and I'll refund the shipping cost.
$295 + $35 to ship anywhere in the continental US or Canada.





Would you love a doggie portrait of your own little sweetheart? Drop me an email and we'll make it happen!

No comments: